OpenMW 0.21.0

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
WeirdSexy

Re: OpenMW 0.21.0

Post by WeirdSexy »

raevol wrote: ...still waiting for the video from WeirdSexy.
On this note .... I can't find the power supply to my audio interface! That's what kept me from getting it done today (well that and schoolwork). I might have to end up recording the voice-over on a headset mic, but I'd like to avoid that.
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

So no pressure, a release sometime in the coming few days is good. :)
Zini

Post by Zini »

Sure. No hurry. Anyway, tagged. Build the release packages, please.
Ace (SWE)

Post by Ace (SWE) »

Very well, have some windows release packages:

Windows 32-bit
Windows 64-bit
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

I'm sure this has been reported before (perhaps even by me), but I just want to cover all my bases. Some of the rugs hanging on the walls in the Balmora mages guild have their collision boxes in the wrong positions:
http://i.imgur.com/ODjd5zY.jpg
Scrawl or someone, is this just a defect in their models or a defect in OpenMW?
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

http://youtu.be/7FtIcIPogpQ

Short video is short.

Also, I'm just curious, when will we have NPCs that are not supposed to be in the world, except under certain conditions, hidden by default? Examples would be "dreamers" and Itermerel in Eight Plates in Balmora.
scrawl

Post by scrawl »

WeirdSexy wrote: Also, I'm just curious, when will we have NPCs that are not supposed to be in the world, except under certain conditions, hidden by default? Examples would be "dreamers" and Itermerel in Eight Plates in Balmora.
That should be working. Enable / disable console commands.
Chris

Post by Chris »

scrawl wrote:That should be working. Enable / disable console commands.
I think he means NPCs and stuff that should be initially disabled. They're still loaded up, visible, and collidable by default, like everything else.
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

scrawl wrote:
WeirdSexy wrote: Also, I'm just curious, when will we have NPCs that are not supposed to be in the world, except under certain conditions, hidden by default? Examples would be "dreamers" and Itermerel in Eight Plates in Balmora.
That should be working. Enable / disable console commands.
Sure, I can disable them manually. The dreamers and many named NPCs that should show up by default, do show up by default. This is unexpected?
Zini

Post by Zini »

The disable instruction is fully implemented and I assume that is what these NPCs use. However if their scripts contain other not-yet implemented script instructions, these scripts will not be executed at all (including the disable).