"Fix those bastard rope fences" mod + Cylinder "Actor collision shape type"

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
guigui

"Fix those bastard rope fences" mod + Cylinder "Actor collision shape type"

Post by guigui »

There is a pb with the "Fix those bastard rope fences" mod and the "Actor collision shape type = Cylinder" setting (OpenMW). When i choose this "Cylinder" setting (in place of "Axis-aligned bounding box") the guard in the boat (at the very begining of the game) doesn't come to me: he doesn't move.
This is due to the xbase_anim.nif file in the mod. If i don't use this file, it's ok. I think the same solution must be applied to the 2 other xbase_anim* files in the mod.
(If we want to keep the "Actor collision shape type = Cylinder" setting, of course)

Is it a good solution? Is it relevant to use this mod with the "Cylinder" setting?

PS: days ago i met 1 or 2 rats, in interior cells, who didn't move. I suspect that was the same pb...

PS2: i use 0.49 nightly build
Cl3v3rP0tat0

Re: "Fix those bastard rope fences" mod + Cylinder "Actor collision shape type"

Post by Cl3v3rP0tat0 »

Well, my mod build isn't finalized yet, I'm running v48 - bastard rope fix is in my load order plan - but I also plan to use this mesh fix mod ( https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mod ... escription ) MOAR various patch and fixes as well and it contains a fix for FTBR and makes it Atlas compatible. But, I checked the file - didn't see the animation file as part of this fix.

Code: Select all

πŸ“ 5 - Fix those bastards ropes + Project ATLAS
πŸ“ Meshes
πŸ“ F
πŸ“„ Ex_hlaalu_b_01.nif (112.1 kB)
πŸ“„ Furn_DE_signpost_02.nif (39.6 kB)
πŸ“„ Furn_DE_signpost_04.nif (11.8 kB)
πŸ“„ furn_pathspear_01.nif (11.5 kB)
πŸ“„ furn_pathspear_02.nif (3.2 kB)
πŸ“„ furn_pathspear_03.nif (7.2 kB)
πŸ“„ furn_pathspear_04.nif (11.5 kB)
πŸ“ X