Are there any mods that allow the insertion of BookArt to dialogue / journal?

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
H3ath3nIN3d3N

Are there any mods that allow the insertion of BookArt to dialogue / journal?

Post by H3ath3nIN3d3N »

Basically what it says in the title. I am wondering if there are any OpenMW compatible mods that allow the insertion of images (which could be BookArt or Icons) into the dialogue box when conversing with an NPC - or something that provides similar capabilities for the journal. Or is this already possible in some manner via the CS?

The use case that I am thinking of is that an NPC wants to provide a visual aid o flavour for something that they are trying to describe, for example a creature, a different NPC, a map or some scenery. So in the dialogue tree or else in the journal, there appears some BookArt consisting of a local map with an "X" placed on it, or some such. I suppose in most of the outlined scenarios the NPC could just give the character a piece of paper with a drawing on it, but since the level up interface and the inventory interface can include images I was wondering if dialogue can as well.

The closest I can find is https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46756 but I don't think it is compatible with OpenMW.

Apologies if this question has already been raised.

If anyone has any pointers on any possible mods that might achieve this on whether such a thing would be possible with OpenMW's engine that would be greatly appreciated