Can't join OpenMW Matrix room

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
Rosamonde

Can't join OpenMW Matrix room

Post by Rosamonde »

For some reason when I am trying to join the OpenMW matrix space it won't let me as I get a error message saying that I am not invited and I don't see anywhere some kind of "approval" room that I can join in the meanwhile.
AnyOldName3

Re: Can't join OpenMW Matrix room

Post by AnyOldName3 »

We were having major spam issues that the moderation tools available to us couldn't deal with, so we've been forced to make Matrix invite-only for now. If you tell us your ID, we can let you in.
Rosamonde

Post by Rosamonde »

Oh spam is indeed annoying. Here is my ID: @boruvkov:matrix.org thanks in advance.
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

Apparently, despite having moderation permissions to the space, I can't invite you. I'll send this to some other people who probably can.
Rosamonde

Post by Rosamonde »

Welp that's a bit unfortunate. Are the other people with administration privilege busy or something?
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

It's been sorted out - I messaged the other team members who had various powers, and they realised mine weren't set up right and also sent you an invite pretty much immediately.
Rosamonde

Post by Rosamonde »

I'm not getting any invitation message, maybe its because I already joined the OpenMW space which blocks me from receiving invitation? No idea, and I still can't join it as I am getting the same "You're not invited to this room" error.
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

I've invited you to several of the individual rooms now.
Rosamonde

Post by Rosamonde »

Thanks, it works now.