can you delete pathgrid waypoints?

Questions specific to OpenMW-CS can be asked, and content development related topics can be discussed here
niconosave

can you delete pathgrid waypoints?

Post by niconosave »

without deleting them from the table, I tried that and all conections suddently jumbled randomly, I suppose I have to break the conections before I delete the node, but in that case how can I delete the connection?
niconosave

Re: can you delete pathgrid waypoints?

Post by niconosave »

ok, it seems that you can't, BUT! there's a workaround, find the waypoint by moving it around and looking at the table, when you see a row change numbers, that's your waypoint. when you have that you have the id, go to the paths table to the row with that id, there you'll find the other waypoints it's connected to, now select those but don't delete them, go look for the other waypoints in those same rows, there you'll find the other paths from the second waypoint into your first.

once you've done that you can reuse those waypoints, don't delete them, even if they're connected to nothing it'll jumble the paths beyond salvation, if you have to then just send them to waypoint hell, below the sea level.
Loriel

Re: can you delete pathgrid waypoints?

Post by Loriel »

Issue 4081 appears to be related.
https://gitlab.com/OpenMW/openmw/-/issues/4081
Loriel