A New Issue With My Delta Plugin

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
moyojimbo

A New Issue With My Delta Plugin

Post by moyojimbo »

Looking for some help.

I don't know why, but powershell keeps telling me it can't find my data path when I attempt to merge the delta plugin.
Here is the the path to my Delta Plugin folder/exe:

Code: Select all

"C:\Games\OpenMWMods\Tools\Delta Plugin\delta_plugin.exe"
Here is the command line I am using:

"C:\Games\OpenMWMods\Tools\Delta Plugin\delta_plugin.exe" merge "C:\Games\OpenMWMods\Tools\DeltaPlugin\delta-merged.omwaddon"

This is the error...

Writing merged plugin to C:\Games\OpenMWMods\Tools\DeltaPlugin\delta-merged.omwaddon
Error: Failed to write file C:\Games\OpenMWMods\Tools\DeltaPlugin\delta-merged.omwaddon
Caused by:
The system cannot find the path specified. (os error 3)
Loriel

Re: A New Issue With My Delta Plugin

Post by Loriel »

Possibly absence/presence of space in DeltaPlugin. Your command line probably needs one in the destination path thus -
"C:\Games\OpenMWMods\Tools\Delta Plugin\delta_plugin.exe" merge "C:\Games\OpenMWMods\Tools\Delta Plugin\delta-merged.omwaddon"

Loriel
Teskal

Re: A New Issue With My Delta Plugin

Post by Teskal »

Just used it the first time. Best is to put the delta plugin into the folder where the openmw.cfg is.

So you need only to write: delta_plugin merge delta_merged.omwaddon

Usually I let the delta plugin directly write the plugin into a MO 2 mod folder, for example:
delta_plugin merge "S:\Mod Organizer 2 (Morrowind)\mods\Delta_Plugin_Merged\delta-merged.esp"