Did I just ruin my TO mod list with LOOT?

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
DunandDunmer

Did I just ruin my TO mod list with LOOT?

Post by DunandDunmer »

I finished installing all the mods (about 2/3rds) I wanted off the Total Overhaul list tonight, in the order given, and added 3 other mods not on any of the OpenMW lists. I did this all through MO2. I cleaned the mods identified per the TO list instructions and I also checked the 3 mods I added. I have not run the Delta Plugin yet. I was so tired and cross-eyed from installing these all day that I hit the "Sort" button in MO2 and ran LOOT thinking it was the button to "save" my load order. No my plugins are all jumbled up from the order that I installed them in.

Did I just wreck my step-by-step mod list? If so, how can I fix it? This is my first time using OpenMW and MO2.
Mantar

Re: Did I just ruin my TO mod list with LOOT?

Post by Mantar »

If LOOT changed your plugin order, it is probably more correct now than when that instructions page was written.
AnyOldName3

Re: Did I just ruin my TO mod list with LOOT?

Post by AnyOldName3 »

LOOT's fully-automated load order generation isn't as great as it was made out to be when it was new, and the hand-curated list of constraints for Morrowind plugins is pretty far from complete, so there's a decent chance it's made something worse.