Fun stuff

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
ezze

Re: Fun stuff

Post by ezze »

Using goto for error management in C is fairly common. In C++ you should use exceptions.

(pedant mode... I think you meant "Assembly")

About the topic:
Meaning of life.
ezze

Post by ezze »

Kinda expected, but science gives us a confirmation.

Trolls just want to have fun.

Abstract
In two online studies (total N = 1215), respondents completed personality inventories and a survey of their Internet commenting styles. Overall, strong positive associations emerged among online commenting frequency, trolling enjoyment, and troll identity, pointing to a common construct underlying the measures. Both studies revealed similar patterns of relations between trolling and the Dark Tetrad of personality: trolling correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism, using both enjoyment ratings and identity scores. Of all personality measures, sadism showed the most robust associations with trolling and, importantly, the relationship was specific to trolling behavior. Enjoyment of other online activities, such as chatting and debating, was unrelated to sadism. Thus cyber-trollingappears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Mac raid.
SquireNed

Post by SquireNed »

With that much firepower hooked together, you could almost have one normal computer!
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

ezze

Post by ezze »

Okulo

Post by Okulo »

sirherrbatka wrote:http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014 ... isogynist/

blog post. Very funny, actually.
Now that is funny. That whole SJW community is batshit insane to the point where you don't know what is real and what is fake. This was a good artcile, though.
ezze

Post by ezze »

Okulo wrote:Now that is funny. That whole SJW community is batshit insane to the point where you don't know what is real and what is fake. This was a good artcile, though.
So true... If I will ever get a self-proclaimed feminist telling me something like: "can you go with me to the car? I am a little scared, the zone is known as dangerous," I would answer: "of course not! I cannot threat you as a lady that need protection, it would be denigratory and offensive! I hope your close combat skill are still keen."
ezze

Post by ezze »

Well done informative meeting about global warming.
ezze

Post by ezze »

James Rolfe reviews "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing" as the Angry Game Nerd. He usually does not reviews "new" games, but for this pearl he did an exception... Hilarious.

Enjoy.