Speed of levelling in OpenMW Launcher

Feedback on past, current, and future development.
Tobias44

Speed of levelling in OpenMW Launcher

Post by Tobias44 »

Hi, it would be awesome if you can choose the speed of levelling in the OpenMW Launcher depending on what you play. I know there are awesome levelling mods, for instance I always use niapets leveling mod which lets me choose one esp for slower skill gain and another esp for lower Attribute Multiplier. However, for very old total conversions like Arktwend or Myar Aranath or niche conversion like Starwind, there are no levelling modifier mods available. This will be very useful for everyone who likes challenges or plays total conversations with tes3mp. Thank you.
jvoisin

Re: Speed of levelling in OpenMW Launcher

Post by jvoisin »

Sounds like a great opportunity for a lua mod, instead of having this hardcoded into OpenMW.
Tobias44

Post by Tobias44 »

Hi, one Lua levelling mod to rule them all would be great indeed. How do Lua mods actually look like and are they treated the same as esp plugins in the OpenMW cfg file? Thank you.
darkbasic

Post by darkbasic »

IMO this should not be a general purpose knob but rather a per-skill one: there are some skills which level up way faster (for example short blade) and other which take waaaaay too much (for example enchanting).