Hello, and mod help with some sitting mesh issues

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Illtempered

Hello, and mod help with some sitting mesh issues

Post by Illtempered »

I just registered to pop in and say what an amazing job the team did. Everything is running almost flawlessly, and it's kind of too good to be true. The installation process was a breeze and almost all the mods from Vanilla Morrowind transferred perfectly.

I'm only having some issues with sitting meshes. In "Clothiers of Vvardenfell" and my own mod, "Arena and the Rusty Swordsman" the patrons that are supposed to be sitting are standing, and their legs are invisible. You can see their feet, chest and head, and the sitting mesh, but the actual NPC is standing.

I've tried fiddling with the load-order and downloaded the Animated Morrowind OpenMW patch, and have it loading last in the load-order. The issue persists though. So any help would be appreciated. I'd like to re-release some of my mods to OpenMW, but I'll have to work some of the kinks out first.

Thanks!