Missing Textures - One Day Modernize list

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
Lagonero

Missing Textures - One Day Modernize list

Post by Lagonero »

Hello everyone!

I just finished installing the One Day Modernize list from OpenMW modding, including the delta plugin, and everything seems to be working fine except for the emperor parasols which are purple. I researched online and I understand it means some textures are missing, as reported in the OpenMW.log file. Now, I know which textures the game is trying to load and failing to do so, but how do I actually fix this? I checked the mod which I assume modifies the parasols (I'm pretty sure it's from Parasol Particles) but that mod doesn't have textures, just meshes. I tried to look for the file names in my modding folder and they are in fact missing, but where do I get them from?

Sorry if this question has been asked a lot, I tried to look for an answer before posting. I'll attach the OpenMW log file.
Thanks in advance everybody, I'm eager to play and I want to fix this one issue with textures!
Attachments
openmw.log
(30.69 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
LoneWolf

Re: Missing Textures - One Day Modernize list

Post by LoneWolf »

https://modding-openmw.com/mods/parasol-particles/

Although it doesn't mention the "one day modernization' list, installing the missing files from mushroom tree replacer helped me .
Lagonero

Re: Missing Textures - One Day Modernize list

Post by Lagonero »

LoneWolf wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 13:31 https://modding-openmw.com/mods/parasol-particles/

Although it doesn't mention the "one day modernization' list, installing the missing files from mushroom tree replacer helped me .
Thank you a lot! I will try it and see what happens, in the meantime I disabled that mod but it was kinda cool so I'll be happy to fix it.