Mark quest as done

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
SaraVin

Mark quest as done

Post by SaraVin »

I have a problem where I have some quests in my quest log which are finished but are still shown in the active quest log tab. Is there a way to mark a quest as done through console or construction set? I've tried to set the journal index to a state where the quest is done but this doesn't do anything. Changing the quest stage to an active one, then go to the quest giver and finishing it again also doesn't mark it as done. Probably because these journal entries are already in the journal.
The only times I could mark a quest as done is when there are several done stages. Just need to choose a different one. So for other quests it probably doesn't get marked as done because the journal entries for the end stages are already in the journal and the trigger for marking a quest as done is never reached.

This bug exists for every german version of Morrowind with the Tribunal expansion. I've found a very old mod online which fixes this problem but older quests sadly don't get fixed. Only newer ones.