NPCs don't have eyes

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
TheWyGuy

NPCs don't have eyes

Post by TheWyGuy »

Hey, I just downloaded this game and encountered this bug. I read the bug reporting guide and ran it without mods and the bug still happened. Does anyone know how I can fix this?Image
cc9cii

Re: NPCs don't have eyes

Post by cc9cii »

Anything interesting in openmw.log or ogre.log? Look for "error", "Error", "Exception", etc. The logs are in C:\Users\TheWyGuy\Documents\My Games\OpenMW or /home/thewyguy/.config/openmw
TheWyGuy

Post by TheWyGuy »

I just looked over the OpenMW folder and didn't see any errors. I used ctrl+f just to be sure.
TheWyGuy

Post by TheWyGuy »

Okay, I played a little further and NPCs outside the starting ship have their eyes.
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

cc9cii wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 21:49 Anything interesting in openmw.log or ogre.log? Look for "error", "Error", "Exception", etc. The logs are in C:\Users\TheWyGuy\Documents\My Games\OpenMW or /home/thewyguy/.config/openmw
The Ogre log died when we removed Ogre. OSG doesn't have a separate log.
cc9cii

Post by cc9cii »

yes of course :-) still stuck in the past
akortunov

Post by akortunov »

TheWyGuy wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 19:47 I read the bug reporting guide and ran it without mods and the bug still happened.
Without Better Eyes mod, eyes are just a part of face texture. So more likely you still have improperly installed head replacers.