Account deletion

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
ladyonthemoon

Account deletion

Post by ladyonthemoon »

I haven't found any contact form so I ask this here.

Please delete this account. Thank you.
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Re: Account deletion

Post by psi29a »

Sure, before you go... would you like that we delete your posts too or can we just deactivate your account and keep your posts?

May we ask why, is there something wrong?
Seldalore

Post by Seldalore »

She may be putting TES behind her. Around 6 years ago, ladyonthemoon released a neat non-Dragonborn mod, but has since closed her account on the Nexus.
ladyonthemoon

Post by ladyonthemoon »

Seldalore wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 00:43 She may be putting TES behind her. Around 6 years ago, ladyonthemoon released a neat non-Dragonborn mod, but has since closed her account on the Nexus.
Wow, you remember that mod? I had no idea... :)

Anyway, yes, I'm more or less putting TES behind; I'm busy developing my own games and I have far less time to spend on forums dedicated to these games.

So, please, delete this account. Or, at least, if you cannot delete the account for some reason, could you replace my email address with a phony one so that nobody can steal it? Thank you.
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

There are several levels of what we can do:
  • Delete your account, taking your posts with it. We do this a lot for all the spambots as it's much faster than banning the account and removing all the posts one at a time. We're reluctant to do this for real accounts, though, as it makes past threads make less sense.
  • Delete your account leaving the posts. This should leave past threads intact, but I'm not sure how they'll actually show up. It might just leave your username without linking to a profile, or it might say something like [deleted]. It'll almost certainly remove your profile picture, so there's no way it won't make things at least a little bit less clear.
  • Make your email private somehow. There might just be an option for this, or we might have to just put a dummy one in. If you just don't want email spam and don't mind leaving everything else as-is, this would be the least destructive option.
What do you want?