[Solved] Android: Tons of Musics added to my smartphone!

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
rnjbry8

[Solved] Android: Tons of Musics added to my smartphone!

Post by rnjbry8 »

I Copied the GOTYE version of the game in my phone, then I opened my music player and I saw tons of game's sound effect and musics added to my phone. Is there a way to get rid of these musics? which version of game is recommanded?
wareya

Re: Tons of Musics added to my smartphone!

Post by wareya »

You have to blacklist the game's data directories in your media player or something like that.
rnjbry8

Post by rnjbry8 »

How? there are hundreds of folders there. Is there a version of game with something like "music.bsa"? :|
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

A decent media player should let you blacklist the whole Morrowind data files folder as a single entity. We can't help you with how to do that as we don't even know what media player you're using, let alone if any of us are using it.
kust

Post by kust »

Just add .nomedia file to Data Files folder so Android's media scanner will ignore all media files from that directory.

In order to create .NOMEDIA file, open Notepad, save blank file, save that file as "all files" and call it ".nomedia". Then copy that file to Data Files folder on your smartphone.
rnjbry8

Post by rnjbry8 »

kust wrote: 25 Jul 2019, 09:50 Just add .nomedia file to Data Files folder so Android's media scanner will ignore all media files from that directory.

In order to create .NOMEDIA file, open Notepad, save blank file, save that file as "all files" and call it ".nomedia". Then copy that file to Data Files folder on your smartphone.
Thanks. This works. But took much time.