Android part 2

For new and upcoming OpenMW branches and ports; move fast and break things!
thebatdad

Re: Android part 2

Post by thebatdad »

This is amazing. I've been playing on my phone but I was wondering if there were any plans to implement support for using a mouse as the camera on this? I have a tablet with keyboard/case + BT mouse set up where the keyboard works perfectly but the mouse is only available for use in menus.
Destroyer5150

Post by Destroyer5150 »

Last edited by Destroyer5150 on 06 May 2021, 03:17, edited 1 time in total.
Clairidan

Post by Clairidan »

Is there a quick load button/shortcut? (Or a way to enable it in the UI)
I can't find it for the life of me.
xyzz

Post by xyzz »

I've published updates to both the stable version and the nightly today.

https://github.com/xyzz/openmw-android/ ... /0.46.0-18
- Implemented a new default UI layout, including new icons. You might need to go into the "On-screen controls..." menu and reset the settings if things look weird
- Fixed the bug where in-game settings would not get saved
- Fixed some minor issues
https://github.com/xyzz/openmw-android/ ... 22-nightly
- Updated OpenMW to 9dfee1dfe20918e56bfed34311556c4d889e1a6d
Laicus

Post by Laicus »

I understand that I alone need the buttons "Previous Weapon" and "Next Weapon". I constantly use a sword and a crossbow, all the quick buttons are occupied with frequently used spells and items, and constantly opening inventory to change weapons is very inconvenient.
So much time has passed, and in the port there is still no minimum required functionality of the original.
I apologize for the aggressiveness of my post, but I have been playing the port for a long time and with the release of each new version I hope for the appearance of these buttons, but they are not there, and I have already lost hope of their appearance. :cry:
sandy0099

Post by sandy0099 »

please dont auto hide the activate button :( ! hiding it while in conversation or bartering just made some actions like spamming persuassion took 3x longer.
Tecumseh1976

Post by Tecumseh1976 »

Hot buttons are no longer visible in game.
ZeekRyte

Post by ZeekRyte »

I can no longer add texture mods by placing the textures in a seperate folder and adding them to openmw config. The only working way is to replace the original files and that method gets really messy after a couple mods. Is there any workaround for this?

Edit: I think i found the reason for the bug in the openmw log. The default textures are loaded after the mod textures.
The log shows:
Adding data directory /storage/emulated/0/Morrowind/Mods/RacesRedone/
Adding data directory /storage/emulated/0/Morrowind/Data Files

It was working for me in the 2019-04-29 version. Am I doing something wrong here?
reddragon72

Post by reddragon72 »

ZeekRyte wrote: 01 Aug 2019, 17:03 I can no longer add texture mods by placing the textures in a seperate folder and adding them to openmw config. The only working way is to replace the original files and that method gets really messy after a couple mods. Is there any workaround for this?

Edit: I think i found the reason for the bug in the openmw log. The default textures are loaded after the mod textures.
The log shows:
Adding data directory /storage/emulated/0/Morrowind/Mods/RacesRedone/
Adding data directory /storage/emulated/0/Morrowind/Data Files

It was working for me in the 2019-04-29 version. Am I doing something wrong here?
In openMW you can move the mods around mod tab, just move the texture mods to the bottom.
ZeekRyte

Post by ZeekRyte »

Yeah but I'm talking about the ones that does not have an esp or esm file. You could order them using the config file before but now it does not work anymore.