Android spell delete?

For new and upcoming OpenMW branches and ports; move fast and break things!
Dragothor

Android spell delete?

Post by Dragothor »

Anyone know how to remove spells from the spellbook? Mines getting cluttered. Tried console command removespell, didnt seem to work, maybe syntax is wrong or something. I had the basic leveitate i was going to delete, typed in removespell Levitate and got an error. Thanks for any help with this, its still amazing to me that this game is so playable on my phone, so much gratitude to all the dev team here!
csombek

Re: Android spell delete?

Post by csombek »

Well you can player->removespell "spell id" but that only works with vanilla spell. You'll have to find the id on the net or in the construction set
mojoswagger1980

Post by mojoswagger1980 »

Dragothor wrote: 27 Sep 2018, 21:46 Anyone know how to remove spells from the spellbook? Mines getting cluttered. Tried console command removespell, didnt seem to work, maybe syntax is wrong or something. I had the basic leveitate i was going to delete, typed in removespell Levitate and got an error. Thanks for any help with this, its still amazing to me that this game is so playable on my phone, so much gratitude to all the dev team here!
Hotkey isnt implemented yet (or at least i couldnt find it). Use the console. That being said its not a bad idea to follow the games naming scheme for grouping e.g. (a name or descriptive term) (spellname). Its just groups them better. Little less anoying when searching through them . theres a mod that does this but i didnt like the grouping so i did my own . Oh you need the id from construction set to remove spell or any item from game .
Tempestive

Post by Tempestive »

The other day I forgot to pause the game and was doing something while holding my phone, and somehow the prompt to delete a spell appeared!

I've been trying g to reproduce it, with no success.
Haven't been able to find any info on the feature though...

Does anyone have some pro tips on this?

Much appreciated!
xyzz

Post by xyzz »

Tempestive wrote: 28 Jun 2019, 14:12 The other day I forgot to pause the game and was doing something while holding my phone, and somehow the prompt to delete a spell appeared!

I've been trying g to reproduce it, with no success.
Haven't been able to find any info on the feature though...

Does anyone have some pro tips on this?

Much appreciated!
Install the latest build from google play then there will be a delete spell button in the bottom right corner of the magic window.