Alchemy Workarounds

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
Starker

Alchemy Workarounds

Post by Starker »

I noticed that people are discussing using alchemy in Open MW. I can't effectively use it, because my potions disappear when I reload the save. Is there a known workaround that is allowing people to make use of the alchemy skill?
SmartGuar

Re: Alchemy Workarounds

Post by SmartGuar »

Starker wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 08:33 I noticed that people are discussing using alchemy in Open MW. I can't effectively use it, because my potions disappear when I reload the save. Is there a known workaround that is allowing people to make use of the alchemy skill?
My potions don't disappear… Maybe you have found a bug or you are using a buggy mod.
Starker

Post by Starker »

SmartGuar wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 09:05 My potions don't disappear… Maybe you have found a bug or you are using a buggy mod.
Odd, I assumed that this was related to the sync problem with potions. Thanks, I will look into it and submit a bug tracker. I have some mods that effect potion weight and I will check those too.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Starker wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 09:17 Odd, I assumed that this was related to the sync problem with potions.
Is this TES3MP? If so you should ask them about it, we don't handle the multiplayer code.