OpenMW Bug Tracker Theme

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
openmwfan27

OpenMW Bug Tracker Theme

Post by openmwfan27 »

Not sure how many people will be interested in this, but i thought i'd share it.

I made a custom theme for the bug tracker, i've only tested it in chrome so far but let me know if there are any bugs. You likely need a more modern browser for everything to work.

You can preview the theme by copying and pasting the CSS code into a browser plugin like Stylish. I have also attached some screenshots.

Changes:
* Update to make most clickable links stand out more and also fix some minor bugs.
* Fixed a few more minor bugs.
* Fixed visual style for Versions controller.
* Made some headings more readable and made context menu's in the top right of the page more visible while also 'hiding' them on pages where they are there but empty, misc visual changes
* More minor changes and fixes
* Tweaked the logo position
* Updated the style of 'closed' issues so their row(s) in the issue table are grey.
* Improved readability of the revision details page
Spoiler: Show
Attachments
Issue
Issue
Issues
Issues
Roadmap
Roadmap
Activity
Activity
Overview
Overview
Last edited by openmwfan27 on 16 May 2016, 04:18, edited 18 times in total.
openmwfan27

Re: OpenMW Bug Tracker Theme

Post by openmwfan27 »

More Screenshots
Attachments
Search
Search
New Issue
New Issue
raevol

Post by raevol »

Ooooh nice! Great work!
Chris

Post by Chris »

It seems to work for me in Firefox as a user style. :) Only suggestion would be to put the code in a

Code: Select all

@-moz-document domain(bugs.openmw.org) {
}
block so it only affects the bug tracker (maybe there's another way to do that?).
openmwfan27

Post by openmwfan27 »

Chris wrote:It seems to work for me in Firefox as a user style. :) Only suggestion would be to put the code in a

@-moz-document domain(bugs.openmw.org) {
}
block so it only affects the bug tracker (maybe there's another way to do that?).
did you change the domain in your user style to bugs.openmw.org instead of openmw.org?
Chris

Post by Chris »

openmwfan27 wrote:did you change the domain in your user style to bugs.openmw.org instead of openmw.org?
I didn't see any option for that, and the code applied to all pages when I made a new user style with it. So I asked around and was told about the @-moz-document domain thing.
openmwfan27

Post by openmwfan27 »

Chris wrote:
openmwfan27 wrote:did you change the domain in your user style to bugs.openmw.org instead of openmw.org?
I didn't see any option for that, and the code applied to all pages when I made a new user style with it. So I asked around and was told about the @-moz-document domain thing.
Just checked out the user styles manager for firefox, you're right it looks like it's done differently there, i did not know about

@-moz-document domain
, Thanks for letting me know :)

I mention the bugs.openmw.org vs openmw.org because i use stylish for this in browsers normally and it has an input for the domain to apply the theme to, when i first made the theme, even though i created the new theme while browsing the bugs.openmw.org site it set the domain to openmw.org on the created theme, perhaps a bug or something, but yeah it caught me out with the main site being effected by the theme too.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

NIce, I'll try to add it as an additional theme :)
openmwfan27

Post by openmwfan27 »

lgromanowski wrote:NIce, I'll try to add it as an additional theme :)
Sounds awesome :)
openmwfan27

Post by openmwfan27 »

Just an update to anyone who used the theme when it was first posted, there have been some fixes and other changes since then and the screenshots are a little out-dated. The initial post gets updated when i make changes to the theme.