PLEASE FINISH THE PROJECT!!!!!

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
eagle1611

PLEASE FINISH THE PROJECT!!!!!

Post by eagle1611 »

This is VERY ambitious project! It would essentially be the same as having the source code for Morrowind. So many projects like this never get finished. You guys are doing a great job! I am obsessed with modding, and I am obsessed with Morrowind, so you can imagine that I am very excited. If you guys don't see OpenMW through to completion I will curl up in a fetal position and weep. I am happy that you all are very busy and constantly coming out with updates. Whatever you do, don't stop! Please finish the project, no matter what it takes!

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (KJV)
Okulo

Re: PLEASE FINISH THE PROJECT!!!!!

Post by Okulo »

OpenMW is gonna be reaching 1.0, don't worry. He that believeth in the Zini hath OpenMW (herrbatka 1:1).
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

Okay, tomorrow! I promise! ;)
bahamut

Post by bahamut »

There are three things certain in life: death, taxes and that openMW will be finished, even now its nearly feature complete
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

You can play through the main quest, does that count? :P

The rest, is just well, the rest.. with a lot more goodness tocome.
raevol

Post by raevol »

Greendogo wrote:Okay, tomorrow! I promise! ;)
YAYYY MUCH EXCITES!! :D :D
Tarius

Post by Tarius »

eagle1611 wrote:This is VERY ambitious project! It would essentially be the same as having the source code for Morrowind. So many projects like this never get finished. You guys are doing a great job! I am obsessed with modding, and I am obsessed with Morrowind, so you can imagine that I am very excited. If you guys don't see OpenMW through to completion I will curl up in a fetal position and weep. I am happy that you all are very busy and constantly coming out with updates. Whatever you do, don't stop! Please finish the project, no matter what it takes!

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (KJV)
So with all the activity happening, what gave you the idea it might not finish? Its not like its slowed down any.