Silence

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
Zini

Silence

Post by Zini »

/me drops a needle.

*Plonk*

Time to revive the silence thread from the old forum. We definitely need more activity if we want to get out 0.12.0. Currently it's jhooks and me running the show alone (and we can't even use jhooks' stuff yet, because the new mwrender system isn't ready).
swick

Re: Silence

Post by swick »

I've time again but I just fail when changing anything :/
gus

Post by gus »

I'm about to start for real the Journal task: i've studied how MyGUI works, how your journal class works, so I should be able to write some code soon. (soon = next week probably)
Star-Demon

Post by Star-Demon »

I find when I have time, I come over here and take stock of what to do - and the amount of technical problems I have to troubleshoot and solve are demotivating. I've been working on my own projects instead, even though I consider them much more difficult for me.
Zini

Post by Zini »

gus wrote:I'm about to start for real the Journal task: i've studied how MyGUI works, how your journal class works, so I should be able to write some code soon. (soon = next week probably)
Great! Looking forward to it. Getting the journal GUI means we would have at least something to show for 0.12.0.
raevol

Post by raevol »

I'm here, checking the forums several times a day. Still haven't found time to work on the phpBB theme, but I hope I will soon, as always!