OpenMW V.0.47 with Morrowind Rebirth?

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
FDT2

OpenMW V.0.47 with Morrowind Rebirth?

Post by FDT2 »

Hey everyone,
thank you for reading and I´m really happy to finally get myself to use MW with your awesome rework!
I want to install Morrowind (Bethesda launcher version) with OpenMW + Tamriel Rebuilt following your official OpenMW Total Overhaul ModList: https://modding-openmw.com/lists/total-overhaul/ (plus White Wolf of Lokken + Zipps Furniture Store).
Anyone knows if I can also use Morrowind Rebirth together with OpenMW & TR?

Thanks in advance, looking forward for feedback!
May become my free time over christmas project 😛
lambda

Re: OpenMW V.0.47 with Morrowind Rebirth?

Post by lambda »

FDT2 wrote: 02 Dec 2021, 22:54 Anyone knows if I can also use Morrowind Rebirth together with OpenMW & TR?
There should be no problems with Rebirth and OpenMW. However, there are some incompatibilities between Rebirth and TR; these consist in edited meshes that might make some terrain in TR mainland funky (e.g. cave entrances partially occluded by rock and things of that nature). The overall balance of Rebirth is also different from TR, which aims to be more vanilla-like. Nothing fatal that will block gameplay, but depending on what you can tolerate and what you want, it can break immersion, continuity between Vvardenfell and the mainland, etc.

With this said, I do not play with Morrowind Rebirth (I do play with TR), so take my answer with a grain of salt.