[SOLVED] "I Heart Vanilla" and "Graphic Herbalism"

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
Ulukai85

[SOLVED] "I Heart Vanilla" and "Graphic Herbalism"

Post by Ulukai85 »

EDIT: Turns out I DID make a mistake :roll: and now it works! Scratch all what follows!

After a looong time, with the newest version out, I finally got around to trying OpenMW again, remembering not much from the game. So I set up the 'I Heart Vanilla'-Path from the 'Modding OpenMW'-Website. I followed all the steps pretty much to the letter and tested from time to time in between the steps. Everything always seemed to work fine, even Graphic Herbalism at the time (what for me meant, that for example I snatched the mushrooms from the tree in the starting village without a container opening, right?).

Finally I ran the CFG Generator and ordered my plugins in the Launcher accordingly, ran the Delta Plugin and then ran the Validator without problems. Again, everything according to the Walkthrough.

At last I hopefully ran the game, and lo and behold: The stupid containers while collecting herbs are back!

I have no idea, what went wrong, and I am really disappointed now, because for me even this 'simple' setup was long and hard work. Is there anyway to find a solution for this?

Thanks!
Ulukai85

Re: "I Heart Vanilla" and "Graphic Herbalism"

Post by Ulukai85 »

Turns out I DID make a mistake :roll: and now it works! I think this thread can be closed.

My Mistake: At step #7: "Graphic Herbalism - MWSE and OpenMW Edition: Project Atlas Patches" I did not setup the folders correcty... It was a long day ;) .
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Re: "I Heart Vanilla" and "Graphic Herbalism"

Post by psi29a »

Cool, glad you came back to post about it. I'll prefix your topic as [solved]