Disabling Controller Support OR Saving Mapped Profile

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
Praedyth

Disabling Controller Support OR Saving Mapped Profile

Post by Praedyth »

Hi everyone,

I realize many people have posted regarding their own controller support questions but I feel mine is a bit more unique.
I've actually gotten my own profile through xPadder working just fine with OpenMW. The only downside is each time I open Morrowind I have to update the controller settings in game and set every button to a key I never use so the in-game controller configuration won't interfere with xPadders.
Setting multiple commands to the same key causes the previous command to be labeled 'None' which works well for me.
Unfortunately, each time time I open the game I have to do this every single time.

My question is: Can I save this controller configuration in-game so I don't need to update it each time? Or better yet, can I disable controller support so it's all completely done through xPadder outside of OpenMW?

Thanks, and my apologies if this specific question has been asked before. I did scour the forums quite a bit before posting.