Some texture/mesh replacers not loading?

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
NameGoesHere

Re: Some texture/mesh replacers not loading?

Post by NameGoesHere »

Ah, I didn't realize I needed both the regular and daily PPAs installed. That solved it. Thank you.

On the daily build, ori's now listing the textures coming from the Project Atlas directory. I feel really silly now. Is there a way for me to mark this thread as [Solved]?
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

You could edit the post title by editing the first post, but it's not something people regularly do here.

This is actually the first time the extra ori stuff has helped someone, and it's not even for the problem that made me decide we needed it, so it's good to know we've got a tool to check whether people's mods are actually loading.
NameGoesHere

Post by NameGoesHere »

The only suggestion for improvement I could make there from a user/player perspective is generating a second log file that lists any "third party" resources being loaded in, like it does for the data files in the log proper, but that's probably not enough of a benefit to be worth doing, and the extra info ori provides in-game works well enough to at least make sure your data paths are good in the config.