plugin are not working

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
Flyethemoon

plugin are not working

Post by Flyethemoon »

Hi!

Did this plugin are supported by OpenMW?
https://www.lonebullet.com/mods/downloa ... -43321.htm

Because ive place all in correct folders, and check in in OpenMW launcher the glider are not shown not in game and morrowind construction set.
Any clues?
Atahualpa

Re: plugin are not working

Post by Atahualpa »

Welcome to the forums, Flyethemoon!

Your link leads to an add-on for the original "Dwemer Sky Glider" mod created by mykul. The readme says that you need the meshes of the original mod in order for the add-on to work. So download the original mod, place the meshes in the corresponding data directory, and it should work.
Flyethemoon

Post by Flyethemoon »

Sorry for late reply, but ive download that plugin from some german morrowind fansite, and that plugin worked.

BTW May i ask something, How i can fix teleport spawnpoints?
as you type in console coc ebonheart my hero stuck in pier floor, to fix that i must use TCL command
Ive olso make Arrille to Teleport to some interior places but my hero fall through floor or spawn on top
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Flyethemoon wrote: 13 May 2020, 00:38 BTW May i ask something, How i can fix teleport spawnpoints?
as you type in console coc ebonheart my hero stuck in pier floor, to fix that i must use TCL command
Ive olso make Arrille to Teleport to some interior places but my hero fall through floor or spawn on top
From my experience, ever since we've adjusted the COC command to match vanilla behaviour, it has become really cumbersome to use. No quick fix for that issue, unfortunately. (You can always use the FixMe command, but it rarely works for me when my character is stuck in a mesh.)

Regarding scripted teleport: Do you use the COC command to let Arrille teleport your character? I'd either make Arrille offer regular transport services or add a script that uses SetPos to place the PC.