Issues with Fire Kits / Bedrolls in Necessities of Morrowind

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
Shinino

Issues with Fire Kits / Bedrolls in Necessities of Morrowind

Post by Shinino »

I'm having an issue using either of these. They drop as a basic kit or bedroll without becoming a fire or a usable bedroll to sleep in. It's like a script is not functioning properly. I'm not having any issues as far as openmw.log shows either -- what do I need to look at to get this fixed?
lambda

Re: Issues with Fire Kits / Bedrolls in Necessities of Morrowind

Post by lambda »

Shinino wrote: 16 Feb 2020, 01:58 I'm having an issue using either of these. They drop as a basic kit or bedroll without becoming a fire or a usable bedroll to sleep in. It's like a script is not functioning properly. I'm not having any issues as far as openmw.log shows either -- what do I need to look at to get this fixed?
I just tested this and everything is working fine for me. I have a long list of mods and NoM is right at the end; I did made some edits to the main esp to fix some errors, but my notes only have this:
issue(s): edits:
- the verifier spots some script errors in the main plugin. They all seem rather harmless but were fixed.
- the main NoM messed up beds script (wrong topic order). Fixed. A new esp was done based on this.
I have *not* cleaned the esp because of lighting issues (almost all dirt edits are cell ambient weight junk which is harmless).

So to sum it up, you must have something else messing up NoM.