[Solved] How is the "Level Progress" tooltip created?

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
AzimuthFE

[Solved] How is the "Level Progress" tooltip created?

Post by AzimuthFE »

I'm just messing around with the code right now, trying to figure out how to add things to the level progress tooltip. Unfortunately I can't figure out how it is made. In tooltips.cpp I see:

Code: Select all

static void createSkillToolTip(MyGUI::Widget* widget, int skillId);
        static void createAttributeToolTip(MyGUI::Widget* widget, int attributeId);
        static void createSpecializationToolTip(MyGUI::Widget* widget, const std::string& name, int specId);
        static void createBirthsignToolTip(MyGUI::Widget* widget, const std::string& birthsignId);
        static void createRaceToolTip(MyGUI::Widget* widget, const ESM::Race* playerRace);
        static void createClassToolTip(MyGUI::Widget* widget, const ESM::Class& playerClass);
        static void createMagicEffectToolTip(MyGUI::Widget* widget, short id);
Every tooltip except the level progress one. I've searched dozens of other source/header files with no luck. You know when you've been looking at code for so long you start thinking it happens by magic? Any help would be appreciated.
akortunov

Re: How is the "Level Progress" tooltip created?

Post by akortunov »

The LevelToolTip is handled directly in XML files, and it get current level progress in the statswindow.cpp.
AzimuthFE

Re: How is the "Level Progress" tooltip created?

Post by AzimuthFE »

Thank you! Found it at last.