Console

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
Zini

Re: Console

Post by Zini »

Nice. Didn't notice that we had this page. There are a few things that could be changed though. The wording in Crashcourse->Animation is misleading. PlayGroup does not toggle animation, it runs the animation.

In Extra Information: The first two lines are very misleading. Console commands are scripting commands. The first link lists these commands and offers a description, the second one lists these commands and states their implementation status.

btw. it would be nice if we somehow could link up the commands on the status page. I guess at some point (post 1.0) we will need documentation on our wiki for new and extended commands anyway. I was kinda musing about turning the status page into a script index page in the long run (intended for modders using OpenMW).
Not sure which way to go. We could either link to the respective pages on the UESP wiki (if they allow this kind of linking) or copy over their script command pages to our wiki (if their licence allows that).
Might be worth a separate discussion. If someone has a lot of spare time and wants to have a go at it, please start a new thread ("Discuses the Site" forum would be best suited).
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

Zini wrote:Nice. Didn't notice that we had this page. There are a few things that could be changed though. The wording in Crashcourse->Animation is misleading. PlayGroup does not toggle animation, it runs the animation.
I created it yesterday... ;)
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Thank you Brick.