Can't login to bug tracker

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
anontahoe

Can't login to bug tracker

Post by anontahoe » 22 Jan 2017, 23:37

Today when i tried to login it said
Title: Redmine 500 error
Internal error

An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your Redmine administrator for assistance.

If you are the Redmine administrator, check your log files for details about the error.

Back
Edit: i get the same error when i try to login with bogus credentials. was there some database reset?

lgromanowski
Site Admin

Re: Can't login to bug tracker

Post by lgromanowski » 23 Jan 2017, 08:27

No, there was no DB reset. I'm checking it. Btw. If something is not working with website than best way is to send me a PM or write a post in "Discuss the site" subforum.

// EDIT: You're seeing errors due to you're way of connecting to bugtracker. I'm going to check how it could be fixed on our side; please try to use more "direct" connection to bugtracker.
best regards,
Lukasz

anontahoe

Post by anontahoe » 24 Jan 2017, 03:12

If something is not working with website than best way is to send me a PM or write a post in "Discuss the site" subforum.
ah, i considered that but wasn't sure. feel free to move the thread anytime.

i'm sorry for the trouble this may cause you but there is no legitimate reason to block tor users and i definitely will not connect directly just because you or your web host thinks that mass surveillance is a good idea.
if this is indeed the reason for the cryptic error message then i could circumvent this block using a more indirect approach, going via tor+http proxy but i won't do that just to occasionally report some bugs that other people will report anyway.

you don't need to change the system just for me, but you're also locking out other users and it is morally wrong to support intelligence agencies.

forgot to mention: it worked before so someone changed this at some point.

AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 » 24 Jan 2017, 15:07

wat
AnyOldName3, Master of Shadows

sjek

Post by sjek » 24 Jan 2017, 15:54

i think there was one other time ago and the content security that circumvent there is on questionable status although it has been improved over time :P
"life is crazy"
"craziness has beauty which only crazies understand" some movie clip in the head.
https://wiki.openmw.org/index.php?title=Testing