A bug or 2

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
PrimordialBronze

A bug or 2

Post by PrimordialBronze »

First one was making a spell, dmg Long Blade, added it to Jeanne Andre. The lady in the magic shop in Mournhold. Load my old game character and she doesn't show it after an hr of this or that still wouldn't show. So revert her then make new character and give'em the spell to sell. Works awesome time to game..but WAIT there's more!! I destroy my long blade and the game still recognizes it as 100 instead of 1. Halp, I want to super lvl!!
Jyby

Re: A bug or 2

Post by Jyby »

Moved to Support.
MiroslavR

Post by MiroslavR »

PrimordialBronze wrote:First one was making a spell, dmg Long Blade, added it to Jeanne Andre. The lady in the magic shop in Mournhold. Load my old game character and she doesn't show it after an hr of this or that still wouldn't show. So revert her then make new character and give'em the spell to sell. Works awesome time to game..but WAIT there's more!! I destroy my long blade and the game still recognizes it as 100 instead of 1. Halp, I want to super lvl!!
No offense, but your writing style gives me a headache. Can you make a video?
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

MiroslavR wrote:No offense, but your writing style gives me a headache. Can you make a video?
:D I had the same thought. I will try to reproduce (or better reconstruct) the issues later though.
PrimordialBronze

Post by PrimordialBronze »

Yea that was was atrocious.. Let's see so in CS I made this new spell for dmg skill and it wasn't showing up in the game. This is with a current character. Decided to make a new NPC in CS placed it in Balmora with the dmg skill spell, worked. But the game didn't register the change. I had 100 Long blade and used a dmg long blade for 100points for 1s. Reduced it to 1 long blade. Yet the game siad I had max efficiency. Is this better?

The spell was to be bought if this wasn't clear.