ld: can't map file, errno=22 file SDL2.framework

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
kolen

ld: can't map file, errno=22 file SDL2.framework

Post by kolen »

I almost managed to build it, but stuck at stage of final linking of `openmw` executable.

Code: Select all

ld: can't map file, errno=22 file '/Users/kolen/Library/Frameworks/SDL2.framework' for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
It's x86_64 (/Users/kolen/Library/Frameworks/SDL2.framework/Versions/Current/SDL2: Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library x86_64), but I think it tries to link it as single file instead of specifying `-framework SDL`:

Code: Select all

/Applications/Xcode.app/…/usr/bin/clang++   -stdlib=libc++ -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -Wundef -Wno-unused-parameter -std=c++98 -pedantic -Wno-long-long -g -arch x86_64 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.12.sdk -Wl,-search_paths_first -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -F/usr/local/lib/macosx/Release CMakeFiles/openmw.dir/mwrender/objects.cpp.o CMakeFiles/openmw.dir/mwrender/renderingmanager.cpp.o \
   …lots of .o files… \
CMakeFiles/openmw.dir/crashcatcher.cpp.o  -o ../../OpenMW.app/Contents/MacOS/openmw -F/Library/Frameworks  -L/usr/local/lib  /usr/local/lib/libosg.dylib \
   …lots of .dylib files… \
/usr/local/lib/libosgAnimation.dylib /usr/local/Cellar/bullet/2.83.7/lib/libBulletCollision.a /usr/local/Cellar/bullet/2.83.7/lib/libLinearMath.a /Users/kolen/Library/Frameworks/SDL2.framework -framework OpenGL -framework MyGUIEngine /Users/kolen/items/Qt/5.7/clang_64/lib/QtWidgets.framework/QtWidgets /Users/kolen/items/Qt/5.7/clang_64/lib/QtGui.framework/QtGui /Users/kolen/items/Qt/5.7/clang_64/lib/QtCore.framework/QtCore -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath,/Users/kolen/items/Qt/5.7/clang_64/lib
How can I override this behavior? And it tries to link against `/Users/kolen/Library/Frameworks/SDL2.framework` even after I deleted this directory. It's ok to link with non-.framework version of SDL.