Morrowind steam app ID

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
Malsdurr

Morrowind steam app ID

Post by Malsdurr »

So I need to install the game files onto my MAC and I've gotten to the point in SteamCMD where I can install the files. From what I know the command for downloading Morrowind is -

"force_install_dir 22320"

So I add that command in and enter but nothing happens, it just shows me the command I just entered. I thought it might be cause you're not to use the App ID but when I just put in "force_install_dir 22320" it asks for the App ID.

Does anyone know what's going on?
Naugrim

Re: Morrowind steam app ID

Post by Naugrim »

The procedure is different but you can find some indications here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3447&p=38550&hilit=MAC#p38550
Malsdurr

Post by Malsdurr »

I managed to figure it out. Got another problem though. So when starting up the game it tells me there's something wrong with the bloodmoon expansion and it tells me the load order is wrong or something.
Naugrim

Post by Naugrim »

Malsdurr wrote:I managed to figure it out. Got another problem though. So when starting up the game it tells me there's something wrong with the bloodmoon expansion and it tells me the load order is wrong or something.
Also, mentioned here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3285&p=36918&hilit=Naugrim#p36598. Just fix the order in the launcher