OpenMW and MGSO incompatibility?

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
NatalieN

Re: OpenMW and MGSO incompatibility?

Post by NatalieN »

Are you running version 0.37.0? You may need to upgrade to a newer version of OpenMW perhaps.What OS are you using? You can try using the bleeding-edge daily updated versions for Windows or Ubuntu/Linux. If you try it, let me know if it fixes your issue.
Potter961

Post by Potter961 »

i am using openmw 0.37.0 and the lockpick model isnt there. i have used the previous engine via steam and the model is in my directory. im not sure what im supposed to do but help would be highly appreciated. also sometimes but not all the time i have to move my mouse in order to move in any direction. not sure what thats about and its completely random but i just wanna fix my game
StillGrokking

Re: OpenMW and MGSO incompatibility? Current nightlies work!

Post by StillGrokking »

Hello! I can confirm, that the lookpick issue with MGSO is solved in the nightly builds. Though I had to compile myself because the ubuntu ppa packaged versions aren't compatible with my debian testing.
Potter961 wrote:im not sure what im supposed to do but help would be highly appreciated.
@Potter961: Go, grab the nightly build! :)

@OpenMW developers: Thanks for that great project!
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

The 0.38 build for Debian is waiting to be uploaded by a DD. :)