install on Raspberry OS RPI4

Support for running, installing or compiling OpenMW

Before you submit a bug report for the first time, please read: Bug reporting guidelines
Christian84

install on Raspberry OS RPI4

Post by Christian84 »

I have:
-Raspberry pi4 4GB
-Raspberry OS
-a lot of cyber ignorance

I would like:
-simple and detailed instructions to install
-instruction to play without original game (costume free game is ok. Only legally play)
-if possible translate game in italian

thanks for help me
AnyOldName3

Re: install on Raspberry OS RPI4

Post by AnyOldName3 »

I can't remember the exact procedure for installing OpenMW on a Raspberry Pi, so I'll leave that part up to other people. However, you're going to have a bad time without the original game available. OpenMW only replaces the game engine, not any of the content, and while we plan to have some pretty extensive demo content eventually, it's not been made yet.

I'd strongly recommend actually buying Morrowind. There are legitimate key retailers who occasionally put it on sale for as low as 2€. You can track them here: https://isthereanydeal.com/game/eldersc ... tion/info/. The current lowest price is about 4€ on the Microsoft Store.
Mishtal

Re: install on Raspberry OS RPI4

Post by Mishtal »

This doesn't help the original poster with their easy installation question, but any other interested readers may find the performance numbers I gathered in this post useful viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7111