scattering/fog problem

Everything about development and the OpenMW source code.
blunted2night

scattering/fog problem

Post by blunted2night »

has anyone noticed this?
scattering.jpg
It started happening on my Windows x64 build within the last week or two
scrawl

Re: scattering/fog problem

Post by scrawl »

Did you forget to copy new shaders to build/resources folder? That image looks like it's using the old shaders for y-axis up renderer, and thinks you're underwater.
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

Ace (SWE) wrote:That's mainly because I don't completely recreate the entire build every time I do a quick master build, those files should be gone next time a full release comes around.
Could that be the problem?
Ace (SWE)

Post by Ace (SWE) »

pvdk wrote:
Ace (SWE) wrote:That's mainly because I don't completely recreate the entire build every time I do a quick master build, those files should be gone next time a full release comes around.
Could that be the problem?
I always test my builds locally before releasing them, and I didn't see anything like that when testing, though it could still be possible.
blunted2night

Post by blunted2night »

scrawl wrote:Did you forget to copy new shaders to build/resources folder? That image looks like it's using the old shaders for y-axis up renderer, and thinks you're underwater.
That was the problem, I deleted the resources folder from my build directory and re-ran cmake and now everything looks good.

Thanks
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

Ace (SWE) wrote:I always test my builds locally before releasing them, and I didn't see anything like that when testing, though it could still be possible.
Ah sorry Ace, it seems blunted2night builds OpenMW on Windows himself, didn't know we had people who actually managed to do that besides you ;)