Naked Guards on android port?

For new and upcoming OpenMW branches and ports; move fast and break things!
Orkel1215

Naked Guards on android port?

Post by Orkel1215 »

I started a new game in openMW 0.46.0 on the pc version and have been playing with it on my android using the same save games. It has been working flawlessly on my android as well as my PC but with a minor nuance, My guards take off all of there clothes.

The guards still have there armor and clothes on however for some reason they do not wear ANYTHING. The only non-guard person that is also affected is the wood-elf merchant that is closest to the docks by the slavers "Elegal". When I'm on my PC I can use the console to add common pants into there inventory ("additem common_pants_01 1") and they put on their clothes as they should. If I do the same on my Android they just put the pants on. I have already made 100% sure that the Morrowind files themselves are exactly the same. Both engines say that they are running OpenMW 0.46.0. The only thing that is different between the two devices is the Settings.cfg witch, I will link.

Any help would be appreciated. I love that I can go from PC to Android and play my favorite game. It's not by any means game-breaking but it is immersion-breaking lol.

This is my load order:
Spoiler: Show
PC settings.cfg:
Android setttings.cfg: