Italian translation breaks Sellus Gravius' dialogue on Android (and other things)

For new and upcoming OpenMW branches and ports; move fast and break things!
Cikrot

Italian translation breaks Sellus Gravius' dialogue on Android (and other things)

Post by Cikrot »

Hi everyone, please sorry for my english XD !

I state that everything works on PC, the bug occurs only on Android. I'm trying to play with the latest nightly and Morrowind goty GOG.

Vanilla everything works, but when I install the Italian translation on Nexusmod (from here https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44834 file "Morrowind traduzione migliorata"), even just the esp for Morrowind without Tribunal and Bloodmoon, when I talk to Sellus Gravius ​​I get the parchment with direction for Caius but not the package nor the money, and I cannot leave the room because the dialogue seems to be incomplete even retrying...

So I took the package with console command and manage to exit, but if I try to raise an ability from a vendor I hear the correct sound but time doesn't pass and no money lost nor ability gain for me. So I stopped playing because MAYBE there could be a very tiny problem and I don't want to play hours and then regreat...

Here's my log https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Saq2z7 ... sp=sharing

Someone could at least try to help me? :cry:
Laicus

Re: Italian translation breaks Sellus Gravius' dialogue on Android (and other things)

Post by Laicus »

Cikrot wrote: 28 May 2020, 10:34 when I talk to Sellus Gravius ​​I get the parchment with direction for Caius but not the package nor the money
In the game launcher, switch from GLESv2 to GLESv1.
Cikrot

Re: Italian translation breaks Sellus Gravius' dialogue on Android (and other things)

Post by Cikrot »

Laicus wrote: 30 May 2020, 14:03 In the game launcher, switch from GLESv2 to GLESv1.
I don't understand why a graphic library should break dialogue options but... IT WORKS :D! Thank you so much!