Android part 2

For new and upcoming OpenMW branches and ports; move fast and break things!
Sisah

Re: Android part 2

Post by Sisah »

Oh, no they are more complicated, probably canot be fixed only with shaders. Same with fog, not only water without shader is broken, but glowing windows too when using that mod. and about water reflection, it broke even with normal shaders when enabling terrain or object shader. Also terrain texture is still little misplaced when using terrain shader, probably cannot be fixed too.
pulion

Post by pulion »

Sisah wrote: 31 Mar 2020, 07:58 Point it to resources folder, it must contain myui shaders and vfs folders etc.

On my phone its
--resources /sdcard/omw_nightly/resources

Also distant terrain without objects is not that good in my opinion. That objects poping killing me.

Little update, more working mods and can set gamma in settings.glsl
The new version of shaders works well. specially for you took a video test. pay attention to the first 5 minutes of the test. it seemed to me or really in the location near Vivek shadow?
https://youtu.be/Nij1YX6Ei_o
Laicus

Post by Laicus »

Sisah wrote: 31 Mar 2020, 22:25 Same with fog, not only water without shader is broken, but glowing windows too when using that mod. and about water reflection, it broke even with normal shaders when enabling terrain or object shader. Also terrain texture is still little misplaced when using terrain shader, probably cannot be fixed too.
Another bug with radial fog - the animation of waterfalls is turned off.
Sisah

Post by Sisah »

Pulion, try symphony mod, it contain many models with new efects, most of them work i think (cant compare with pc version), also lysol normal maped packs are must have, and lougian landscape retexture normal maped show normal maps in all they beauty, but dont fit morrowind very well. On the rocks is another nice normal maped mod.

Some small changes, specular maps are not black anymore. Terrain blend map coordinates are still broken if enabled (radial fog, terrain normal maps).

Waterfalls work now.
Attachments
resources.zip
(328.31 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Glsknw

Post by Glsknw »

OpenMW is working great on my Pixel 4 XL! I was wondering if anyone has a good solution for how to adjust and align the touch controls? I don't like quite where they're positioned so I move them, but they don't snap to a grid or anything so once I've moved them they're very difficult to line up. Especially the # and F keys. Does anyone know where the file is that holds the position data so I could just edit the coordinates directly?

Also, when you move the # and F keys the first time, the little box that is around them disappears for the rest of the time you're editing the layout. Small bug.
sandy0099

Post by sandy0099 »

Code: Select all

can't find emitter node, wrong node order?
anyone else started getting this in their openmw.log file eversince the morrowind optimisation patch V9.1b ?
Laicus

Post by Laicus »

sandy0099 wrote: 06 Apr 2020, 20:27

Code: Select all

can't find emitter node, wrong node order?
anyone else started getting this in their openmw.log file eversince the morrowind optimisation patch V9.1b ?
This is a bug of OpenMW, after installing the MOP, fire of torches and candles is not displayed.
https://gitlab.com/OpenMW/openmw/-/issues/5332
Sisah

Post by Sisah »

Another one, refraction seems to work now.
Its bad :(
Attachments
resources.zip
(327.93 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Last edited by Sisah on 07 Apr 2020, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.
Laicus

Post by Laicus »

Sisah wrote: 07 Apr 2020, 20:53 Another one, refraction seems to work now.
It does not work for me.(
Sisah

Post by Sisah »

It can be enabled, but transparency is badly scaled. Maybe it can ne scaled somehow.