[WIP] Android port testing

For new and upcoming OpenMW branches and ports; move fast and break things!
Rewike

Re: [WIP] Android port testing

Post by Rewike »

Dear developer, I really liked your project, could you make a normal management and make it a touch
xyzz

Post by xyzz »

I've updated the first post with the new release. The changes are:

* It doesn't overwrite your config file on every run anymore
* Fixed a crash when "Hide onscreen buttons" is selected
* Encoding UI option should actually do something now
* Updated to latest openmw, 29101607c6cbadb4cd4b58f9def353f69842ba71 + 852a66b0b49c03def8cd1bb83f558e833977aab7
krupepe55

Post by krupepe55 »

Glad to hear that. I will going to test it today, I finished number of quest, almost all thieves guild and without any major crashes nor bugs. You've done great job, thank you.

I notice difference between latest version (bottom) and previous one (on top of the picture), on both i have set gui on 2.0, but you can see that inventory, map etc window have different dimensions. I know that windows settings is in some cfg file, so I will try to fix it somehow.
https://imgur.com/gallery/GM26i

Edit: I change it to my preference, its [windows] settings, maybe its changed for some reason.
xyzz

Post by xyzz »

I think the positions were changed in https://github.com/OpenMW/openmw/commit ... 8cead95e69 you can see the old values there and revert your local settings.cfg to them.
Rewike

Post by Rewike »

xyzz wrote: 02 Mar 2018, 23:39 I think the positions were changed in https://github.com/OpenMW/openmw/commit ... 8cead95e69 you can see the old values there and revert your local settings.cfg to them.
I join the question, I have the same problem .. all the windows have become small .. before it was normal. please return back ..
krupepe55

Post by krupepe55 »

Just edit your settings.cfg and add this at the end
Spoiler: Show
Rewike

Post by Rewike »

krupepe55 wrote: 03 Mar 2018, 10:07 Just edit your settings.cfg and add this at the end
Spoiler: Show
in this config I have 4 lines and everything .. but there is another name in the other config folder and that's when I replace the values ​​with these and yes even on any game they are reset. does not work out in general
krupepe55

Post by krupepe55 »

It work for me, are you on the latest debug build? If you add these in settings.cfg then diferent values in settings-default.cfg doesnt matter, because.
# WARNING: If this file is named settings-default.cfg, then editing
# this file might have no effect, as these settings may be overwritten
# by your user settings.cfg file
Rewike

Post by Rewike »

krupepe55 wrote: 03 Mar 2018, 13:14 It work for me, are you on the latest debug build? If you add these in settings.cfg then diferent values in settings-default.cfg doesnt matter, because.
# WARNING: If this file is named settings-default.cfg, then editing
# this file might have no effect, as these settings may be overwritten
# by your user settings.cfg file
Everything, I figured it out) thank u
Capostrophic

Post by Capostrophic »

Haha, whoops, did not see that coming.
I suppose the best I can do is to make the inventory space three icons tall and make the inventory window slightly wider to fix the cut-off armor rating and [Misc] button. Does this look ok?
screenshot000.png
Edit: the problem is, it won't look right on PCs then. I suppose you could wait until GUI scaling feature is more fleshed out.