I got through Constance and Antares' Tribunal quest in OpenMW 0.46.

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Blimix

I got through Constance and Antares' Tribunal quest in OpenMW 0.46.

Post by Blimix »

Since I upgraded to OpenMW 0.46, I went back to try some mods that hadn't worked under 0.43.

Thief Companion Constance works now! She no longer starts combat with herself, and functions fine as a companion. Her personal quest is broken in one spot, but that is easily bypassed. (When her sixth "-chat" conversation won't complete because she fails to demonstrate something, skip to the next chat: Open the console, click on Constance, and enter "set chatCouont to 6".)

Antares' Tribunal Main Quest 1.2 almost works! 80% of the remaining problems just seem to stem from the script TMQ_WaitOneDayScript, which has several lines of = signs that were not commented out. Meanwhile, here's how to get through the broken bits of the quest line (spoilers):

After you tell Fredris Hler about the Mazed Band, he tells you to talk to him tomorrow. Nothing further can happen. Type in the console:
journal TMQ_Journal 50

After Yagak Gro-gluk tells you to come back in a day, your journal won't update as it should the next day. Console in:
journal TMQ_Journal 170

Sotha Sil asks you to unsheathe Trueflame. He doesn't ignite it. Open the console. Click on Sotha Sil and type:
set ForgeBlade to 4

Nothing happens after Almalexia says she'll see you again soon. I pasted these lines from the script into the console:
Journal TMQ_Journal 210
ModRegion "Mournhold Region" 0 0 0 0 0 0 100 0
AddToLevCreature, TMQ_NorenenLev, Scamp, 1
AddToLevCreature, TMQ_NorenenLev, ClannFear, 1
AddToLevCreature, TMQ_NorenenLev, "ogrim titan", 1
AddToLevCreature, TMQ_NorenenLev, "golden saint", 1
AddToLevCreature, TMQ_NorenenLev, daedroth, 1
AddToLevCreature, TMQ_NorenenLev, dremora_lord, 1
RemoveFromLevCreature, TMQ_NorenenLevNpc, TMQ_Cultist1, 1
RemoveFromLevCreature, TMQ_NorenenLevNpc, TMQ_Cultist2, 1
RemoveFromLevCreature, TMQ_NorenenLevNpc, TMQ_Cultist3, 1
TMQ_Cultist1Dead->Enable
TMQ_Cultist2Dead->Enable
TMQ_Cultist3Dead->Enable

(These didn't all work. The cultists were all still alive in their hideout. But the new monsters are present, so it's all good. Just pretend the cultists (other than Eno) are dead.)

Almalexia says she's giving you Her Hands' armor. Then she repeatedly casts a spell animation at you. Open the console and select her. Type:
set DoOnce to 2

She gives you the armor, but for some reason she keeps running her spell animation forever, which gets annoying. Luckily, you don't have to deal with her much after this.

The previously broken final battle works correctly now! (Whew! That one had been really tough to deal with in OpenMW 0.43.)