UL or ROHT

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
elonin

UL or ROHT

Post by elonin »

Is there a compatability patch that is needed between Ulvirith's Legacy or Rise of house Telvani? I'm running the most current version of both of those mods and the patch for those two but I've noticed in open morrowind that a couple of npc's have drifted but not sure of the cause (almaroosen sits 5' above his chair and none of the mouths except for fast eddie stays on their platform. Also, just got the spellmaker and enchanting tomes which don't work. Haven't done the quests for the alchemy table or scroll making but have read that these don't work and if anyone can point to a fix i'd appreciate.
Jemolk

Re: UL or ROHT

Post by Jemolk »

elonin wrote: 17 Oct 2019, 23:18 Is there a compatability patch that is needed between Ulvirith's Legacy or Rise of house Telvani? I'm running the most current version of both of those mods and the patch for those two but I've noticed in open morrowind that a couple of npc's have drifted but not sure of the cause (almaroosen sits 5' above his chair and none of the mouths except for fast eddie stays on their platform. Also, just got the spellmaker and enchanting tomes which don't work. Haven't done the quests for the alchemy table or scroll making but have read that these don't work and if anyone can point to a fix i'd appreciate.
There's a thread for UL in this very subforum which contains a patch to fix some UL-OpenMW issues. Unfortunately the floating Almossaren one isn't fixable without altering OpenMW itself at this time, but the others are dealt with. Well, except the drifting, that's an animation bug from vanilla and requires a separate fix. It affects all NPCs with vanilla idle animations. IIRC, Eddie has a script in one of those mods that keeps repositioning him to prevent that from happening, so that'd be why he's unaffected. There is a patch for UL and RoHT, but it's about extending UL features to RoHT and adding RoHT books to the UL library book sorter, since incompatibilities between the two basically don't exist (UL was created with RoHT in mind).
elonin

Re: UL or ROHT

Post by elonin »

thank you for replying. Also, sorry for asking for something that was already available.