Companions Teleporting with me

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Falc

Companions Teleporting with me

Post by Falc »

I would really like to be able to get my followers to follow me when I teleport (for at least one combination of: inside to outside, outside to inside, outside to outside, inside to inside). It looks to me like it should be working with this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mod ... ?tab=files

My mod list looks like this:

Code: Select all

content=CompanionTeleportation.esp
content=MultiMarkOMW-1.3-TR1807.esp
content=MultiMarkOMW_SkyPlugin.ESP
content=MultiMarkOMW_StirkPlugin.ESP
content=MultiMarkOMW-CompanionTeleportationPatch.esp
This is the CompanionTeleportation.esp mod: http://mw.modhistory.com/download-24-5599

But unfortunately no companions teleport with me. And no companions have the 'teleportation' topic. Looking in the Companion Teleportation readme, it says I can manually activate the scripts from console with this command: StartScript cdc_companion_call_script

So I run that, no console output, but neither Julan or my wolf companion have a teleportation topic added.

I also tried clicking Julan and running: set cdc_companion_call_script.insert to 1
That gives the console output:colum 36 (insert), error unknown variable.

Am I missing something here? Has anyone got companion teleportation to work at all?
kuyondo

Re: Companions Teleporting with me

Post by kuyondo »

Let me have a look

Edit: Here is the fix
Falc

Post by Falc »

That works, thank you so much!
TheWickedGamer

Post by TheWickedGamer »

kuyondo wrote: 07 Aug 2018, 02:39 Let me have a look

I also am having this issue she won't travel with me through the Multiple Teleport Marking mod, I downloaded the file but don't know how to use it. Also, I downloaded Companion Teleportation from the provided link of the OP, and I don't get the teleportation topic in dialogue.

I have had the issue with my one companion, Gabrial (http://mw.modhistory.com/download-24-10124) to go anywhere with me by teleportation - except she will go with me through the default mark/recall and from the default game travel systems - except Mourhold, she won't go there. I have searched and searched for a fix, but no clue, she won't go to Tamriel Rebuilt areas either.

Below is a screenshot of the dialogue options for my companion:
Attachments
Screenshot showing dialogue options for my companion.
Screenshot showing dialogue options for my companion.
Loriel

Post by Loriel »

See discussions in viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4390

Loriel
Falc

Post by Falc »

kuyondo wrote: 07 Aug 2018, 02:39 Let me have a look

Since there doesn't seem to be a version of Companion Teleport that works with OpenMW released on the nexus, do you mind if I upload this one? (with you being properly credited of course). Or if you want to upload it that would be great as well