Fixes for Uvirith's Legacy

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
elonin

Re: Fixes for Uvirith's Legacy

Post by elonin »

Then maybe my load order had it incorrect all the way around. I recall talking to her about mineral oil and her having it. and the listed quanity was 10,000. If that was supposed to be a quest related release and was dealing with the shalk king, that is the quest that brings us into the mine. before then they have kept it hidden etc and maybe become hostile. There is another logical break where you track down her son. Guess i can look in the cs to see when or if that topic comes up, cause i don't remember not seeing that. To me it's more odd that none of the shops in any of the telvanni areas are restocking the stuff and for port telvanis it makes me question my load order for patches.

Also, not for uviriths legacy; but I'm playing through suran underworld which largely doesn't touch tamriel rebuilt but there is a small landmass that was added just south of ebonhart that was written over by TR. Am i in for a lot when looking to change cell references for a land mass?
eddie5

Post by eddie5 »

What version of UL do you have? That might matter - I've got 3.53 from stuporstar.sarahdimento.com.
TESFaith is the program you're looking for WRT moving landmasses around. I've used it twice with no issues FWIW.
elonin

Post by elonin »

AFK right now, so can't confirm but think i have the latest released version. But i'm not confidant about compatability patches. Took me some work to get things to work right with TR. In my most recent play through i thought that fast eddie was supposed to go away for a week and he disappeared, which i fixed by changing load order (cause he isn't supposed to be able to do that with rise of house telvanni running. supposedly there is an option to have a mage guilld head quarters if you don't destroy them. had other play through issues with some people not acknowledge duke dren being dead. mostly have those fixed, though i'm wondering how to fix carahil (the giant druegh) who gives you the ability to go get sara, and uviriths tomb glitching where a door going through a loop of saying it's locked and when you go to get uvirith's item and the scarab never appears. So i'm presuming the load order is wrong. Also, is the alchemy table supposed to sort items from TR?

Edit:the faq/readme for tesfaith makes it sound fairly user friendly. Maybe a dumb question here and maybe in the readme, but there are doors on the landmass will i need to update them to point to the same interiors?
elonin

Post by elonin »

Did some looking and yes i do have version 3.53. There are 2 versions of Gladys bloatminer_gladys and bloatminer_gladys_mt. Neither have the mineral oil. There are 2 dialog versions for her one where she says she can make enough to meet our needs and one where she says we shouldn't be asking about that. From my experience the topic of mineral oil has been added to many telvanni. Don't know enough about the cs to see who stocks the item from the ingredient view and set i to some vendors in that area.
eddie5

Post by eddie5 »

I've used RoHT a few times without any huge problems that I recall.
I've had a problem one time (out of lots & lots) with Craough the dreugh - he'd gotten himself stuck in a wall. The phylactery does this nearly every time because it's so close to the rocks around it that it tries to levitate like Alsosaren's chair causes him to do. Ra in the console will fix this (temporarily in the cases of Almosaren and the phylactery).
I use the UL/TR thing (but nothing else) from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mod ... ?tab=files *IF* the alchemy table works with TR ingredients it won't without that (IIRC it does, but TR has added some ingredients it doesn't know about).
According to tes3cmd mineral oil can be found lying around in: Llether Vari's shop in ald'ruhn, the tel naga upper tower, tel aruhn's living quarters, Menas' and Seleth's houses outside your tower, and the Tel Vos services tower. Also in 2 containers (dhm_de_r_chest_inscript & uvi_barrel_oil) which likely appear in-game at multiple locations.
WRT to tesfaith: it's a matter of opinion really. I didn't have any trouble, but some people find editing a text file to be a major effort. ;)
elonin

Post by elonin »

Thanks for the help.
TheMechanist

Post by TheMechanist »

I have a problem that probably is related to UL 3.53.
After Eddie told me that he won't be my mouth he just never arrives. I get the Journal Entry (Eddit should wait in the lower) tower, but he's not there. It might be a simple load order problem but maybe someone here has an idea why or how to fix it (I use the current nightly btw):
content=Morrowind.esm
content=Tribunal.esm
content=Bloodmoon.esm
content=Patch for Purists.esm
content=Tamriel_Data.esm
content=TR_Mainland.esm
content=Sky_Main.esm
content=Rise of House Telvanni.esm
content=Cyrodiil_Main.esm
content=Patch for Purists - Book Typos.ESP
content=Patch for Purists - Semi-Purist Fixes.ESP
content=entertainers.esp
content=bcsounds.esp
content=AreaEffectArrows.esp
content=EBQ_Artifact.esp
content=master_index.esp
content=LeFemmArmor.esp
content=adamantiumarmor.esp
content=Better Clothes Complete.ESP
content=Siege at Firemoth.esp
content=KS_Julan_Ashlander Companion_2.0.esp
content=Better Bodies.esp
content=Sky_Main_Grass.esp
content=Cyrodiil_Grass.ESP
content=Containers Animated.esp
content=Fair Magicka Regen 2.0b.esp
content=TR_Preview.esp
content=TR_Mainland_2002_hotfix.esp
content=ROHT_2_0_6.ESP
content=Better Robes.ESP
content=Better Robes TR.esp
content=Indexes of MW.ESP
content=UFR_v3dot2.esp
content=UFR_v3dot2_noRobe.esp
content=Better Morrowind Armor.esp
content=TR_Travels_(Preview_and_Mainland).esp
content=CREL_Complete_v3.1.esp
content=TR_Factions.esp
content=UL_3.5_TR_16.12_Add-on.esp
content=MultiMarkOMW-1.3-TR1912.esp
content=Rich Creeper.ESP
content=Alladin's Bottle Revamp.ESP
content=YAPHM.ESP
content=Building Up Uvirith's Legacy1.1.ESP
content=Uvirith's Legacy_3.53.esp
content=UL_3.5_RoHT_1.52_Add-on.esp
content=Antares Big Mod 7.63 .esp
content=JulanOMWpatch.omwaddon
eddie5

Post by eddie5 »

Dunno if it'll help you or not. But you don't seem to be loading any version of this:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4442&start=20#p65466
eddie5

Post by eddie5 »

This is Rotat's "UL_3.5_TR Add-on pre-patched for TR 1809" (hopefully) *post*-patched for TR 20.02: I'll take any attaboys, the bugs are all his. (did I get that right? :D )

Updated (hopefully all) the references for TR 20.02 so that the various walls and whatnot preventing access to the towers' teleport pads are properly removed.

Made some low-hanging-fruit corrections to the TR book sorting script so it shouldn't report that you've completed a volume every time once you have and sometimes when you haven't. (I Won't swear that I got all these either.) :)

Failed to fix sometimes winding up inside/underneath the destination pad when using the teleporters. :(
UL_3.5_TR_21.01_Add-on.7z
(808.08 KiB) Downloaded 465 times
UL35+TR2002.7z
(807.73 KiB) Downloaded 428 times
sunningdale

Post by sunningdale »

Sorry to restart this thread, but I am experiencing a problem with Uvirith's Legacy on Open MW 0.46.0. When I enter the upper tower and levitate, my character gets dragged down and it is impossible to levitate at all. I am also glitching through the floors, so it is impossible to get to higher levels of the tower. This makes parts of the upper tower inaccessible. Does anyone know what might be causing these issues? Levitating works in the lower tower, so it's only the upper one causing the issues. I haven't had any issues levitating anywhere else in the game either.