Great House Dagoth

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
WhiteGuar

Re: Great House Dagoth

Post by WhiteGuar »

Some, but not all, of the compatibility-breaking differences are gone.
Sounds good. Is it possible to get over the remaining problems by playing around them or by using console commands? Or are they so game-breaking it's just not worth it?
LordInsane

Post by LordInsane »

WhiteGuar wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 20:22
Some, but not all, of the compatibility-breaking differences are gone.
Sounds good. Is it possible to get over the remaining problems by playing around them or by using console commands? Or are they so game-breaking it's just not worth it?
As I understand it: too gamebreaking for it to be worth.
Deathbguy

Post by Deathbguy »

I, too, am curious about this mod's compatibility with OpenMW. What parts are still an issue? If any at this point.
WhiteGuar

Post by WhiteGuar »

Deathbguy wrote: 05 Jun 2019, 07:52 I, too, am curious about this mod's compatibility with OpenMW. What parts are still an issue? If any at this point.
In the changelog for 0.46 it says:
- Plug-ins with valid empty subrecords are now correctly loaded, which fixes issues with the "DC - Return of Great House Dagoth" mod (#4938)
However that's just one of the many problems GHD has with Openmw. Playing as a creature is still impossible and as far as I know they don't plan to add this feature until 1.0. version comes out.
Capostrophic

Post by Capostrophic »

Great House Dagoth is not the same thing as Return of Great House Dagoth to my knowledge.
WhiteGuar

Post by WhiteGuar »

Ah, true...my bad.
WhiteGuar

Post by WhiteGuar »

https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46486
For whoever is interested, this mod makes great house dagoth playable in OpenMW at the cost of some features. I'm going to try it during this weekend and see if it's worth it.
morii

Post by morii »

WhiteGuar wrote: 25 Jun 2019, 15:41 https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46486
For whoever is interested, this mod makes great house dagoth playable in OpenMW at the cost of some features. I'm going to try it during this weekend and see if it's worth it.
So...is it worth it?
WhiteGuar

Post by WhiteGuar »

morii wrote: 05 Mar 2020, 17:31
WhiteGuar wrote: 25 Jun 2019, 15:41 https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46486
So...is it worth it?
Ehhh not really, too many scrapped features
Lokichico

Post by Lokichico »

So, my understanding is that we just need to wait until v1 releases?