Sotha Sil Expanded

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Jemolk

Re: Sotha Sil Expanded

Post by Jemolk »

Capostrophic wrote: 28 May 2019, 20:00 SayDone adjustment has been merged so if all is well Cabal fight should become playable or at least more playable than it was.
Tested. Pocket Cabal fight works flawlessly now with the original esp.
Capostrophic

Post by Capostrophic »

Watchmen without AI packages now greet the player correctly and play the necessary animation.
Laicus

Post by Laicus »

Capostrophic wrote: 11 Oct 2019, 15:55 Watchmen without AI packages now greet the player correctly and play the necessary animation.
Is this patch needed or is everything working fine without it now?
Capostrophic

Post by Capostrophic »

Hanged man script doesn't work at the moment without a typo fix. Although there is a lot of redundant edits in that plugin since a lot of my corrections for 0.46.0 weren't merged yet at the time.

Generally speaking everything has been working mostly fine for a while.
Rosynant

Post by Rosynant »

Hi,

Sorry in advance for resurrecting this 2-year old thread. I'm planning to install SSE with OpenMW and wanted to ask if the corrections by Capostrophic are present in the current 0.46 version (or 0.47 preview) or is it necessary to use the aforementioned patch.
Jemolk

Post by Jemolk »

Rosynant wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 16:58 Hi,

Sorry in advance for resurrecting this 2-year old thread. I'm planning to install SSE with OpenMW and wanted to ask if the corrections by Capostrophic are present in the current 0.46 version (or 0.47 preview) or is it necessary to use the aforementioned patch.
Replying very late, sorry about that. Rereading the thread, since it's been a while since I've dealt with it or SSE in any capacity, it looks like the various fixes that could be done engine-side are dealt with, so the main path of the mod should work fine. There are, however, at least two side-quests that are just broken, at least one of them being so in vanilla as well, and the posted patch fixes those as well.
Rosynant

Post by Rosynant »

Ok, so I can play the mod with OpenMW, but still need the patch - that's what I wanted to know. Thank you very much :)