Children Of Morrowind

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
sjek

Re: Children Of Morrowind

Post by sjek »

there wouldn't probaply be much what emma herself could help with this as it's morrowind scripting details which can be hard to crasp after years modding oblivion and skyrim. although it's kinda simple problem if the reading up on cellchanged implementation and details is not included at full extent, but it has to be done anyway for some kind of clearance.

there's also constance viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3236 on which kinda trailed off as finding bugs can be hard when not knowing where to look. there has been multiple patches to engine follower codes since then.
dropped then that notice on nexus forums and expectantly no answer. playtesting can be time consuming especially when this is about comparing two different engines with nuances xP

there's basically need for bug reports to falling and those schedules misbehaving.
liking to get something accurate before doing multiple edits in there.

good luck
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

Sorry for derailing the thread like this.

Well, my questions for her are not particularly CoM related but on other things she has worked on in context of the Example-Suite and UIX:R. I only asked because you guys seem to have contact with her. :)

CoM, while a great mod, would be very difficult to integrate into the ES because of the requirements behind the voice-acted bits. If we ever did that, it would require that we avoid the sounds which would be a pity.

Speaking of which, does anyone have contact with Proudfoot or LadyE (Lady Eternity) ?
Loriel

Post by Loriel »

I have contact with Emma - I'm an admin on her forum at http://emmates.proboards.com/

She's not particularly active there, but I am sure I can get her attention if there's something you want to discuss with her.

I did try for a while to get her interested in OpenMW, but failed. Perhaps if somebody could fix the OpenMW bugs that disallow her script names...

Loriel
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

I actually talked to her yesterday over skype :)

She got really excited about OpenMW and OpenMW-CS... I sent her a few videos and our RTD. I hope the enthusiasm stays. :)

Thanks everyone for helping!
ArashiAganawa

Post by ArashiAganawa »

psi29a wrote:I actually talked to her yesterday over skype :)

She got really excited about OpenMW and OpenMW-CS... I sent her a few videos and our RTD. I hope the enthusiasm stays. :)

Thanks everyone for helping!
Glad to hear it! :D I hope all issues will be easy enough to fix. I will continue testing as not every feature has been tested yet.
Kravensky

Post by Kravensky »

Any more recent tests?