Siege at Fort Firemoth v1.1

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Elderking1986

Siege at Fort Firemoth v1.1

Post by Elderking1986 »

Since I didn't see it in the wiki in the Mod status list, I'd thought I would test it. If anyone has tested it beforehand I apologize.

The mod is called Siege at Fort Firemoth 1.1 and made by Bethesda. I got it here (bottom of the list). I tested it on version 0.41.0 and it ran flawlessly. I didn't see any issues or errors.
Atahualpa

Re: Siege at Fort Firemoth v1.1

Post by Atahualpa »

IIRC, I already tested it but hadn't the time to update the wiki. Would you mind adding the mod there?
Elderking1986

Post by Elderking1986 »

Since I'm not very experienced in wiki editing yet, I'd rather someone else do it. I don't want to risk making a mistake and wind up messing that while section up. :lol:

I'll look around for tutorials and learn though.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Oh, it's very simple indeed:

1. Assign yourself to the "Wiki" group in your User Control Panel (here at the forums).
2. Go to the wiki and log in using your forum name and password.
3. Navigate to the Mod status page and hit the "Edit" button.
4. Scroll through the source code until you reach the "List of Catalogued Mods" section.
5. Since you want to report a fully compatible mod, grab any existing row of a working mod and copy it.
6. Paste the code while keeping the alphabetical order of the list.
7. Adjust the code to your needs.

And don't worry: If you mess up the page by accident, you can easily revert your changes. :)
Elderking1986

Post by Elderking1986 »

OK, it's done. It was easier than I thought it'd be.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Nice. :) I've added you to the mod testing credits.
Elderking1986 wrote:OK, it's done. It was easier than I thought it'd be.
I had the same thought when I edited the wiki for the first time.
Elderking1986

Post by Elderking1986 »

Thanks. I'm planning on testing 2 or 3 more mods later this evening. I'm not sure which mods though. Is there a list of mods that needs testing or will I have to look on mod sites and just start grabbing the ones that aren't on the wiki yet?
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

We don't have such a list. Feel free to test mods which you frequently use or which are used by many other players. -- Hopefully, you won't encounter any nasty bugs (best for you and best for us 8-) ).