Trelain's Basement (Storage Mod)

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
trelaine

Trelain's Basement (Storage Mod)

Post by trelaine »

Years ago I made this small mod for storing all my junk. I included a "teleport ring" so I could teleport from where ever I was to this basement with all my loot and drop it off then teleport back.

It's a small mod so it renders quickly and takes no time to load. It's just a storage space crafted in typical Morrowind fashion.

It uses no special third-party mods or hacks so it works perfectly in OpenMW (I've already tested this thoroughly).

The ring has some special features you can take advantage of. If you don't like the ring you can sell it or simply not use it.

Oh, something I forgot to mention in the README... The ring should be in the small chest on the main table at the back of the basement.

Here's a short video if you want to see what it looks like:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/trelaines-bas ... -walk-thru

You can download it here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/trelaines-bas ... s-basement

Best,
Trelaine
Atahualpa

Re: Trelain's Basement (Storage Mod)

Post by Atahualpa »

Do you mind adding the mod to our Mod status page? Just assign yourself to the Wiki user group in your user control center and edit the page. You can copy & paste the info from an existing entry and modify it (please keep the alphabetical order).
Jyby

Post by Jyby »

Very cool! I think I should adopt this in my gaming some day. I have a terrible habit of selling all my loot though..
SteveOdom

Post by SteveOdom »

looks awesome indeed. Where is it located?
Jyby

Post by Jyby »

SteveOdom wrote:looks awesome indeed. Where is it located?
Looks like Balmora under the Silt Strider. Which is a pretty bang on spot! I be nobody uses that location for a door
trelaine

Post by trelaine »

Atahualpa wrote:Do you mind adding the mod to our Mod status page? Just assign yourself to the Wiki user group in your user control center and edit the page. You can copy & paste the info from an existing entry and modify it (please keep the alphabetical order).
Done.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Looks good. Thanks, trelaine. :)
weedfreak

Post by weedfreak »

The dorr conflicts with Morrowind Crafting, that spot has a wood trader's stall which would stop you getting in or out by the door.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Which raises the question: Should we keep track of conflicts not specific to OpenMW? We could add a comment to the Mod status page but what if there were dozens of similar issues with different mod setups? Of course, we could limit such things to the forums -- but that is not very convenient for players.
sjek

Post by sjek »

and / or the normal way: mod's readme