Construction Area: Mod Status Page

Post about your mods, learn about OpenMW mod compatibility, check for problematic mods, discuss issues, and give us feedback about your experience with modded OpenMW.
Atahualpa

Construction Area: Mod Status Page

Post by Atahualpa »

Just a quick heads-up for anyone interested in contributing to our Mod Status Wiki page.

At the moment, I'm heavily reconstructing the page's layout as well as the available contents, while adding some more content along the way. That said, I do this without editing the current page, so everyone can add mods as ever, and will finally apply everything at once. I'll say more about the changes when I'm done (which will take, at least, a few more days).

To cut a long story short: Contribute to our Wiki page as usual but don't feel the need to redo any of the layout or structure to avoid redundant work. Everything else can be discussed later.
Atahualpa

Re: Construction Area: Mod Status Page

Post by Atahualpa »

Another quick update: My work on the Wiki page is put on hold for at least one week, more likely two weeks, due to an injury (nothing serious but it keeps me from properly working on the PC). Damn sports!
AnyOldName3

Post by AnyOldName3 »

That's what happens if you leave your computer and attempt to exercise.
raevol

Post by raevol »

@Atahualpa what do you play? May need to move this to offtopic if it turns into a conversation...
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Well, I have a passion for Basketball. However, I have to admit that my injury is the consequence of supplementary strength training at home...
raevol

Post by raevol »

Fair enough!
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Man, time flies. The overhaul has made a decent progress in the last two weeks. I will be able to release an intermediate result next week -- some things need to be finished first.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Alright. I finally updated our Mod Status Wiki page!

A few remarks:
  • I have completely overhauled the page's layout, above all I used collapsible tables in order to prevent you from endlessly scrolling down.
  • I have added new tables regarding Morrowind utilities and OpenMW-exclusive mods respectively.
  • As you may have noticed, I have also created/edited Wiki pages about MWSE, MGE (XE), MCP, and MGSO as well as a page on how to test mods in OpenMW in the last few days. Most of these pages are not 100 % complete by now -- some work needs to be done after the FAQ videos have been released.
  • Something more debatable: I removed mod authors' names from mod names in order to make the tables more consistent (although I may have skipped one or two mods for the sake of clearness). Mod authors are named in an extra column now.
    @ all mod authors: If you have a problem with that approach, please contace me and I'll revert this change on your mods.
Capostrophic

Post by Capostrophic »

I don't know why Wrye's nickname is misspelled by people so often. :roll:
lysol

Post by lysol »

Atahualpa wrote:Alright. I finally updated our Mod Status Wiki page!

A few remarks:
  • I have completely overhauled the page's layout, above all I used collapsible tables in order to prevent you from endlessly scrolling down.
  • I have added new tables regarding Morrowind utilities and OpenMW-exclusive mods respectively.
  • As you may have noticed, I have also created/edited Wiki pages about MWSE, MGE (XE), MCP, and MGSO as well as a page on how to test mods in OpenMW in the last few days. Most of these pages are not 100 % complete by now -- some work needs to be done after the FAQ videos have been released.
  • Something more debatable: I removed mod authors' names from mod names in order to make the tables more consistent (although I may have skipped one or two mods for the sake of clearness). Mod authors are named in an extra column now.
    @ all mod authors: If you have a problem with that approach, please contace me and I'll revert this change on your mods.
*applause*